The straps of Nicole Vienna are all interchangeable making it possible for you to wear your watch in different ways. Changing the strap of your Nicole Vienna watch is quick and easy. Learn how to change and adjust the strap, and how to set the time of your watch.
How to Change the Strap
Use the tool you received with your watch and follow the steps below.
1. Press the tool through the hole, against the spring bar whilst holding the strap straight out from the dial.
2. Repeat above, on the other side, and carefully remove the spring bar from the strap.
3. Insert the spring bar into the new strap.
4. Push one side of the spring bar into the hole of the mount.
5. Repeat above, on the other side.
6. When you hear a click, you are done!
Don’t forget that practice makes perfect.
How to Adjust the Strap - Mesh
Follow the steps below to adjust the size of your mesh strap.
1. Lift the clasp.
2. Slide the clasp to adjust the length of the band.
3. Push back down to secure the clasp.
To adjust your link, please visit your local watchmaker.
How to Set the Time
To set the time on your Nicole Vienna watch, simply follow the steps below.
1. Pull the crown out until you hear a click.
2. Turn the crown to set the time as desired.
3. Push in the crown completely.